Warehouse Supervisor (Zanzibar) Full-time JobJun 6th, 2022 at 16:14 Warehouse & Stores Jobs Zanzibar 167 views Reference: 80
Wasoko is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services that were previously unavailable. Wasoko aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Cote d’Ivoire, Senegal, Zambia and Rwanda use Wasoko's mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
The role; The successful jobholder will co-ordinate the incoming goods and storage of goods within the warehouse
Reporting to; Branch Logistics Manager
Location; Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Coordinate weekly stock take in the main warehouses.
- You Supervise and compile agents' daily and monthly reconciliation reports.
- Ensure order during trucks stock loading and unloading
- Supervise goods receipt and issuance process as per the SOPs
- Organize storage of products within the respective main warehouses by ensuring FIFO
- Supervise inventory handling across all the storage processes in order to eliminate stock pilferage and damages.
- Ensure good hygiene practices within the storage facility / house-keeping
- Ensure accuracy in issuance and replenishment of products to agents as indicated in their Delivery Notebooks
- Ensure Suppliers deliver quantities corresponding to POs and act on any discrepancies.
- Ensure all Invoices are confirmed into the Web system as soon as goods are received.
- Carry out daily agents' role calls and confirm system stock transfers to all agents who have reported to work as reported by the porters.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to them by the Branch Warehouse Manager
- Degree or diploma in supply chain management or related field.
- Must have a minimum working experience of 2 years in a warehouse in a busy FMCG setup
- Computer literacy MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint e.t.c,
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
All qualified candidates should apply through the link below:
Thousands of retailers across East and West Africa use Wasoko's mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. Were looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.