Warehouse Supervisor Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 16:17 General Nairobi Reference: 1873
WTS Energy, headquartered in the Netherlands and established in 2000, is one of the leading Outsourcing & Workforce Management Companies to the Global Energy industry. WTS Supplies Manpower, Recruitment, Outsourcing Services in Africa, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas. WTS Energy works on all Energy projects, Oil & Gas and Renewables. We have access to the entire global skill pool of energy specialists and have local knowledge and associations in different regions for efficient operational support. We have registered offices in 17 countries such as Netherlands, UAE, Nigeria, Mozambique, Gabon, Jordan, Yemen, Iraq, Kurdistan, Germany, UK, Serbia, US, Canada, India, Malaysia, and Singapore. Specialties Oil and Gas Recruitment, Manpower Supply for Oil & Gas Industry, Project Recruitment Campaigns, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Workforce Management, Employment Solutions for new regions, Operations Support, Contract Staffing, Permanent Hire
- The Warehouse Supervisor will plan, organize, supervise and participate in the daily operations and activities of the District Warehouse. This includes the receipt, documentation, storage, safety, and distribution of equipment and supplies, as well as the maintenance of inventory. The Supervisor will train, supervise and evaluate assigned staff, and oversee the processing of requisitions and requests for reimbursements.
- Plan, organize, supervise and participate in daily warehouse operations and activities, including receiving, storing, and distributing materials and equipment.
- Train, supervise and evaluate assigned warehouse employees, assign workloads, and ensure work is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Receive, unpack, pack, load, issue, store and deliver materials, textbooks, supplies, or equipment; complete packing slips for shipments as assigned.
- Route, schedule, pack and prepare orders for delivery, load vehicles, schedule and oversee deliveries and pick-ups.
- Supervise the processing of requisitions and requests to invoice for reimbursements of warehouse codes; complete requisitions for needed materials to assure adequate stock levels.
- Prepare and maintain a variety of records and logs, and prepare reports as required; maintain inventory of items in the warehouse, file records as required, and supervise the assembly of inventory printouts and catalogs as required.
- Operate a computer to enter data, correct errors, and control key screens as required.
- Operate and demonstrate the use of specialized warehouse equipment as necessary, and assure proper and routine maintenance and servicing of warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Observe health and safety regulations, and maintain warehouse in a clean, safe, and orderly condition.
- Assist management in establishing warehouse standards and procedures, advise of budget-related needs, and assist in the bid process for various supplies as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned, and maintain regular attendance.
- Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Fluent knowledge of English and Swahili.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of warehousing and stock control methods and procedures, materials, equipment and supplies used in a school district, inventory methods and practices, and principles and practices of training and providing work direction.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to operate warehouse vehicles, machines, and equipment, lift, move, sort and store objects, plan and schedule work, and maintain accurate records of stock transactions.
- Analytical, problem-solving, results-oriented, and teamwork skills.
- Positive attitude, energy, flexibility, and lateral thinking.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023