Supplier Relations Associate Full-time JobApr 21st, 2022 at 16:23 Procurement and supply Dar es Salaam 111 views Reference: 28
Role: Supplier Relations Associate
You will support the operations at a country level to ensure Wasoko is always receiving the best margins, supplier terms and proactively onboarding new products across all country branches.
Reporting To: Partnerships Manager
Location: Dar Es Salam, Tanzania.
- Act as the first point of contact for newly onboarded and existing suppliers
- Negotiate terms and conditions of supplier partnerships
- Schedule regular reports and meetings
- Actively monitor organizational sales growth to ensure KPIs are being met and revised regularly
- Managing Supplier Relations team at a country level
- Monitor and manage all distribution agreement contracts
- Proactively identify opportunities which will align supplier needs with the organizational goals
- Advise, train and mentor junior supplier team members
Key skills and competencies
- Preferred 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Business Management
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced sales environment
- Strong selling, negotiating and consulting skills
- Effective interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Strong oral, written communication & presentation skills
- Willingness to travel for work within the country
- Must love working with people and cross-cultural teams
To apply for this position click HERE
Thousands of retailers across East and West Africa use Wasoko's mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. Were looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.