Stores Assistant Full-time JobMay 11th, 2023 at 15:02 General Nairobi Reference: 2488
iHuman Resource Consulting Ltd (iHR) is a limited liability company that incorporated as a limited company in 2014 to provide Human Resources Consultancy Services to the private and public sector institutions.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Our client in the Manufacturing industry is looking for an experienced Stores Assistant to Check system stock levels, order stock items, receive, store and issue goods to all internal sub stores and users and raise records of all transactions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Regularly run items below re-order level report and raise Purchase Requisition Orders (PROs) for all items as required in a timely manner and ensure no stock outs.
- Coordinating material receiving from external suppliers and invite both security and user’s representative or Quality Assistant for cross-checking.
- Physically inspect and verify material items from suppliers against Purchase Order (PO) specification supplier delivery documents and receive.
- Signing stamp supplier delivery documents and immediately raise a system Goods Receive Notes to confirm receipt.
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Transferring material commodities to their respective storage shelves whilst ensuring proper handling, shelving and coding of materials
- Checking shelf life and expiry dates of material during receipt from suppliers and while storage in compliance with the Hospital’s policies and procedures and promptly report non-conformance
- Maintaining the First Expiry First out (FEFO) system for storage and issuance of items.
- Participating in carrying out daily, quarterly and random stock takes.
- Ensuring that any stock variances are thoroughly investigated, documented and resolved in a timely manner.
- Able to do manual work (lifting etc)
- Any other Assigned tasks by management
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management or Related field.
- Minimum 1 years’ work experience as Stores Assistant or similar role.
- should be able to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated effective leadership skills.
- Good knowledge of stores preferably in multi user/network environment.
- Demonstrated Proficiency in ERPs and excellent use of computer based tools
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023