Senior Information Communications Technology Officer Full-time JobMay 10th, 2023 at 13:17 General Nairobi Reference: 2257
Kenya Development Corporation Ltd (KDC) is a Development Finance Institution which was established in 2020 to merge the operations of Industrial and Commercial Development Corporation (ICDC), Tourism Finance Corporation (TFC) and IDB Capital Limited. KDC is mandated to play a catalytic role in Kenya’s socio-economic development by providing long-term financing and other financial, investment and business advisory services. Therefore, KDC plays an important role in addressing critical gaps for long-term funding that cannot be met by commercial banks in target sectors in Kenya and elsewhere.
Duties and responsibilities
- Developing documentation of computer programs according to instructions and specifications;
- Installing and configuring computer systems and solutions;
- Maintaining application systems;
- Providing end user support and training users on effective and efficient use of ICT facilities;
- Maintaining up to date equipment register;
- Installing, configuring and monitoring Local Area Network components;
- Administering and managing users in the Active Directory, e-mail server and User applications;
- Maintaining an up-to-date ICT equipment register and issuance register;
- Updating and maintaining the KDC website; and
- Ensuring Business continuity by performing regular data and application backups.
For appointment to this grade an officer must have at least:
- Minimum of four (4) years relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields: Information Technology, Computer Science, Business IT, Software Engineering, ICT Project Management, Computer Engineering or other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution.
- At least any one (1) certifications from relevant professional bodies in either CCNP, CDCP, CCNA Cloud, CCNA Industrial/IoT, CCNA, MCSE, MCSA, MCSD, N+, A+ OCA, CISSP, Linux+, Network+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), CISA, CISM, CGEIT or other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- CISA Membership or an equivalent ICT professional body.
- Supervisory Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24 May. 2023