SENIOR COMPENSATION & BENEFITS MANAGER Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 15:51 General Lilongwe Reference: 1836
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Compensation & Benefits professional who will be responsible for providing expertise and support across all our 6 locations. This role works as part of our Group function reporting into the Group Head of Human Resources.
You will support employees reward and benefit proposition with the goal of attracting, retaining, and motivating high quality employees while reducing turnover and enhancing the FCB’s profile as the best place to work.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Senior Compensation & Benefits Manager at FMBcapital Holdings Plc.
- Overseeing compensation, including salary structures, annual compensation reviews, market data assessments and bonus/incentive structure
- Responsible for group wide job evaluation and grading structure
- Oversee total reward structure, including review of benefits versus market and legislation
- Support country HR teams by providing expertise on all compensation and benefits packages
Skills, Knowledge, and Competencies
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills.
- In-depth knowledge of total compensation, including incentives, bonus schemes and benefits
- Solid understanding of compensation concepts, job evaluation, including job analysis, market pricing, and total rewards.
- Ability to research, compile, and interpret data in a logical format.
- Excellent communicator who can build relationships and has a strong customer focus.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative work environment.
- Min 5 years’ working experience in Compensation and Benefits
- Degree level education (Ideally in human resources, business administration or finance)
Interested candidates may access the full job profile at our careers site: https://fmbcapitalgroup.com/careers/
Candidates who are interested and meet the minimum requirements should send their applications, along with an updated CV and copies of certifications to:
no later than Monday, May 22, 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be acknowledged.