Senior Business Advisory Officer Full-time JobMay 10th, 2023 at 13:16 General Nairobi Reference: 2256
Kenya Development Corporation Ltd (KDC) is a Development Finance Institution which was established in 2020 to merge the operations of Industrial and Commercial Development Corporation (ICDC), Tourism Finance Corporation (TFC) and IDB Capital Limited. KDC is mandated to play a catalytic role in Kenya’s socio-economic development by providing long-term financing and other financial, investment and business advisory services. Therefore, KDC plays an important role in addressing critical gaps for long-term funding that cannot be met by commercial banks in target sectors in Kenya and elsewhere.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail;
- Undertake Feasibility studies, and develop business plans for potential customers.
- Review stalled and ailing projects and advice KDC on how to rehabilitate them.
- Assisting entrepreneurial development through non-financial support.
- Enhancement of business plans for KDC’s prospective clients.
- Developing turnaround plans for distressed clients applying for finance from the Corporation.
- Offer client readiness support to bring a funding application to a bankable stage.
- Undertake business diagnosis to identify gaps and opportunities in governance, strategy and management of the business.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields, Business, Finance, Commerce, Economics, Marketing or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- At least four years work experience
- Supervisory course lasting not less than two (2) weeks
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24 May. 2023