Sales Team Leader Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 15:02 General Nairobi Reference: 1804
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
- Managing the team to hit sales targets and achieve company growth.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Update the commercial management team about your team performance promptly while coming up with solutions to the team challenges
- Gathering market and customer information
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team and performance sales monitoring
- Meeting planned sales goals
- In charge of the sales team and ensuring teamwork
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Bachelor’s in Business Administration / Sales/ Marketing
- Five or more years of experience in managing a sales team (primarily in the sale of B-to-B Chemicals and Fertilizers) and business development.
- Experience in highly interchangeable commodities industry and not specialty products industry.
- Good global understanding of sourcing operations, aware of the risk elements that affect the commodity business and has a clear understanding of what is important to such a business.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent relationship-building and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated sales/business development capabilities.
- Proven record of success with the entire sales process, from planning to closing and in business development
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Enjoys being in the chasing sales and accompanying other team members.
- Superb team leadership ability
- Ability to flourish in a highly competitive environment.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 15 May. 2023