Sales Representative Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 14:46 General Nairobi Reference: 1779
deepAfrica is an online solutions provider offering comprehensive solutions that facilitate personal and institutional growth.
- Develop and execute effective out of the box strategies to generate new customers and sales.
- Identify new leads, create opportunities, and close sales with customers using various field sales methods such as door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc.
- Keep company abreast of new business development opportunities, account status, potential customers, customer needs, and competitive issues using CRM.
- Initiate contact and follow up with potential customers to present our products and services.
- Maintain up-to-date information on our services and products, industry, competition, and market trends in order to present them to clients and ensure customer needs are met.
- Evaluate customer needs and build productive long lasting relationships to maintain and expand client database.
- Preparing and submitting weekly and monthly sales reports and delivering presentations when required
- Meet and exceed personal and team sales targets.
- Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, business or an equivalent.
- Proven track record of sales experience preferably in the IT and software industry.
- Must have excellent communication, negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Team player and able to adapt quickly to changes in technology, customer needs, and market trends
- Self-starter and a highly motivated individual who can work independently and prioritise their tasks effectively.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- The ability to establish and maintain professional networks.
- A high degree of professionalism.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023