Sales Manager Full-time JobJun 1st, 2022 at 11:44 IT & Telecoms Lusaka 53 views Reference: 69
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Are you a high-performing Sales Manager achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing a diverse sales team?
Do you have a strong sales aptitude and an ability to maximize our sales team potential and crafting sales plans?
We’re a world-leading smart mobility tech company with over 1,200,000 subscribers across 23 countries, and we’re looking for a Commercial Sales Manager to join our team in Lusaka.
• Ensures Sales team delivers the set organisational targets on monthly basis.
• Devise strategies and technics necessary for achieving the sales targets
• Map potential customers and generate leads for the organisation in generating new opportunities
• To motivate and building a team to ensure the targets are met
• Prepare daily and Monthly Sales report promptly
• Providing help and advice to customers using Cartrack products or services
• Achieving sales targets on monthly basis.
• Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
• Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by others
• Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
• Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service Cartrack is providing
• Calling on business sources and clients
• Building relationships with business sources and clients
• Following up on new and existing client to ensure that they are still happy with our product and service
• Generate new business by: Cold calling / follow-up of leads / referrals from business sources and clients
• Do presentations to business sources and clients to explain Cartrack units.
• Marketing and promotion (increase brand awareness).
• Attending to quality of leads / SLA and applications
• Product training to business sources and clients
• Follow up on new and pending business
• Management of commission payable to sources
• Successful previous experience as a Sales Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Previous experience managing and coaching a Sales Team
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Solution orientated
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• High level of EQ with strong negotiation skills
• Applied Excel at Intermediate/Advanced Level
• CRM applied experience
Email an updated CV to [email protected]
Were a world-leading smart mobility tech company with over 1,200,000 subscribers across 23 countries.