Reporter, Pulse Sports Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 16:45 General Nairobi Reference: 1901
Pulse is Kenya’s leading innovative media company, informing and engaging Kenya’s young audience – and providing expansive media reach and creative marketing solutions to our partners
- Writing original articles, including match reports, sports news, and lifestyle pieces in a timely, relatable and engaging manner
- Collaborating with the social media team to develop multimedia content for multiple social media platforms
- Ensure published content meets quality standards for facts, logic, and sense, as well as spelling, grammar, punctuation, and style
- Ensure published content on the Pulse Sports website and social media pages follows SEO best practices
- Researching articles and generating leads and ideas for new content
- Repurposing existing content into new formats, to help meet editorial objectives
- Continuously identify ways to improve our editorial processes
- Represent Pulse at events and network and build relationships with relevant sports personalities
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and solutions, helping to ensure that Pulse is always innovating with great content and solutions
What we are looking for
- Experience with content marketing and various content formats such as articles, social and video and an ability to drive readership.
- Excellent communication and story-telling skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- A lot of energy, passion and enthusiasm
- Strong reporting skills
- Humility and an open mind. You should be a quicker learner, and not ego-driven
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023