Recruitment Coordinator Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 14:54 General Nairobi Reference: 1790
Brites Management Services Limited is one of the best leading Recruitment and HR consultancy companies in Nairobi, Kenya. We are registered and incorporated under Companies Act (Cap. 486) and we provide a complete range of HR Solutions. Our sole focus is to simplify the complexities of the HR department and help companies concentrate on the core business as we handle HR tasks more efficiently and accurately. We have diverse staff of seasoned professionals who are passionate about value addition to our clients. We deliver our services in a professional manner offering expertise support that amplifies a company’s potential by having a systematic process to not only offer the best talents but also other performance monitoring services. Over the years, we have acted as a preferred and the best Recruitment and HR Consultancy Company in Kenya, Africa, Middle East and handling assignments from all corners of the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To handle International recruitment assignments.
- To source, screen candidates, conduct phone interviews, face to face/ oral interviews, do background and compliance checks
- Match the candidates to the clients’ needs.
- Develop a good understanding of companies, their work culture and the kind of talents required
- Provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary and compensation and local recruitment laws
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media to attract qualified candidates
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates for the position
- Development of job descriptions, job specifications and drafting job advertisements as per the clients’ needs
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and administering tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the clients
- Working closely with sub-agencies to source for candidates
- Building and developing relationships with job seekers and employers
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Helping candidates with paper work, passport processing, medicals etc.
- Coordinating with the ministry of labor and embassies to facilitate travel arrangements
- Coordinating with the clients to facilitate contracts and visa processing
- Escorting candidates to the airport
- Keeping in touch with the candidates after they travel
- Sourcing for new business from Middle east
- 3-4 years’ experience as recruitment coordinator in a company that exports labor to middle east
- Degree/ Diploma in any field
- Good communication skills
- Good interviewing skills
- Interpersonal skills and a team player
- High levels of integrity
- Committed to duty –can get out of their way to complete an assignment
- Keen on details
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023