Real Estate Financial Controller Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 14:28 General Nairobi Reference: 1760
Dawa Limited is one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturers of human healthcare products in Kenya and East Africa. Through our specialised human health division, we have over the decades provided front-line products that have ensured enhanced quality of life for patients.
- Financial analysis: Conducting detailed financial analysis to determine the feasibility of real estate investments.
- Capital management: Identifying and securing the necessary capital for real estate transactions.
- Due diligence: Conducting due diligence on potential real estate deals to ensure that all financial and legal aspects are in order.
- Risk management: Developing risk management strategies to mitigate potential financial risks associated with real estate investments.
- Compliance: Ensuring compliance with all relevant financial and Real Estate regulations and laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or equivalent
- Master’s degree or its equivalent g. MBA, MSC
- Professional chartered accounting certification- CFA, ACA, ACCA.
- Strategic Focused
- Sociable with good interpersonal skill
- Good written and oral communication skill
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023