QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER ACADEMIC Full-time JobMay 12th, 2023 at 12:53 General Lilongwe Reference: 2683
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions tenable at MUBAS in Blantyre.
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER – ACADEMIC (1 POSITION)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the development, review and implementation of quality assurance and enhancement frameworks, policies, programmes, strategies, procedures and standards.
- Implementing Quality Assurance Department work plans.
- Reviewing and disseminating education quality norms, standards and guidelines.
- Monitoring and enforcing compliance with internal and external quality assurance standards, regulatory, professional bodies and legal frameworks.
- Facilitating and maintaining internal and external linkages on matters of quality assurance.
- Coordinating and implementing, outreach programmes and tracer studies.
- Monitoring schedule for cycles of academic programmes reviews.
- Conducting quality assurance audits.
- Maintaining quality assurance databank including external examiner’s records.
- Preparing reports.
Allocating work and appraising staff
Minimum Education Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or other relevant fields
- 3 years relevant experience
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications together with copies of relevant qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae with two traceable referees should be sent by Wednesday, 31st May, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org or Registrar, MUBAS, P/Bag 303, Chichiri, Blantyre 3. Applicants should indicate the position applied for in the subject line of the emails.