Property Manager Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 14:51 General Nairobi Reference: 1786
Brites Management Services Limited is one of the best leading Recruitment and HR consultancy companies in Nairobi, Kenya. We are registered and incorporated under Companies Act (Cap. 486) and we provide a complete range of HR Solutions. Our sole focus is to simplify the complexities of the HR department and help companies concentrate on the core business as we handle HR tasks more efficiently and accurately. We have diverse staff of seasoned professionals who are passionate about value addition to our clients. We deliver our services in a professional manner offering expertise support that amplifies a company’s potential by having a systematic process to not only offer the best talents but also other performance monitoring services. Over the years, we have acted as a preferred and the best Recruitment and HR Consultancy Company in Kenya, Africa, Middle East and handling assignments from all corners of the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Candidate to take complete accountability for overall managing with assigned real estate properties. He/she will be responsible for all acquisition leasing, management, maintenance and security of facilities and assets.
- Handle and take care of all assigned properties.
- Create business plans for assigned properties.
- Research customers’ needs and expectation.
- Complete weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual inspections as required for a specific property.
- Provide and foster positive relationships with tenants, eternal clients, and internal clients.
- Collaborate and maintain relationships with contractors.
- Use marketing methods to attract potential tenants.
- Design and manage budgets expenditure.
- Research and analyze data and forecasts trends.
- Supervise, educate and train properties’ personnel.
- Create and present reports regularly.
- Research potential clients and build long-term relationships with them.
- Analyze and monitor the market conditions in order to anticipate market changes or trends.
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices.
- Developing and implementing programs policies and procedures for the various functions and operations of the Property Management department.
- Acquisition, allocation, furnishing and administration of office space, repair and maintenance of facilities furniture and fittings.
- Acquisition and allocation of parking space.
- Coordinate valuation of company property and updating and managing corporate property and asset inventory.
- Overseeing the drawing of lease contracts with relevant stakeholders.
Key Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate or similar relevant field
- Prior experience working in the real estate as a property manager
- Knowledge in the use of Property Management software
- At least 5 years’ experience in property management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Good planning, organizing and coordinating skills.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023