Project Manager Shipping Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 15:58 General Nairobi Reference: 1849
We are tech powered Employee Outsourcing firm that leverages the right tools bringing the right workforce to your business
- Prepare commercial offer for specific break bulk and abnormal loads falling within the criteria of a project definition.
- Prepare SOP and necessary method statements requested by clients for specific project inquiries.
- Set deadlines and assign responsibilities to executing departments.
- Monitor and summarize the progress of the Project.
- Maintain the project budget and shall be responsible for delivering the project within the budget defined.
- Plan the Project in order to accomplish its goals and produce required results within agreed quality standards.
- Ensure project’s commitment quality.
- Assist and manage the QHSE Manager in creating or accessing quality standards
- Manage the billing of the projects and assist in checking/controlling documentation (eg. Invoices, disbursements, cost control).
- Identify, analyze and manage potential and actual issues and risks, taking corrective action by tackling day-to-day issues head on and reviewing how more serious issues and risks might impact on scope, schedule, quality and cost.
- Manage contractual obligations of the contracts awarded.
- Plan, monitor and control the project’s processes.
- Identify the need for resources, and should subsequently take on team management responsibilities in relation to the resources available to the project.
- Ensure daily cost control.
- Manage and follow contract requirements and application of all contractual clauses.
- In charge of the contracts set KPIs.
- Coordinate project operations by guiding executing departments
- Coordinate project quality and documentation standards and information flows
- Coordinate documentation, reporting
- Coordinate quality control on delivery sites and on documentation
- Coordinate respect of QHSE standards
- Ensure that projects are performed in respect with:
- Business plan by maintaining the project’s budget/sales quote or contract and deliver the project within the budget defined
- QHSE by assisting in creation of quality standards
- Administration by controlling cost, invoice, KPI, disbursements
- Operations by assisting other departments executing the projects in case of need
- Alert customer in case of any operational or administrative issue
- Alert Head of business unit in case of any operational or administrative issue
- Report to head of business unit about progress of the processes
- At least 5 years’ experience in Project Operations & Management
- Good knowledge of computing (Microsoft Office/Outlook)
- Excellent communicator
- Good knowledge in transportation operational aspects, OOG cargo movements
- Operations process
- Good analytical skills
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023