Programme Officer Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 16:40 General Nairobi Reference: 1897
- Dynamic and able to multitask effectively.
- Team player, with the ability to work remotely and independently with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, including scientific and report writing in English.
- Computer-literate, with attention to detail and proficiency in GIS software packages.
- Wildlife field experience & valid driver’s license
- Kenyan citizen & ability to work in Kenya
- Coordinate giraffe surveys and field activities with GCF partners.
- Collect and collate data to achieve GCF’s overall mission.
- Develop giraffe conservation field program proposals with GCF partners.
- Prepare technical and financial reports on GCF field activities.
- Support the development of scientific and popular papers.
- Represent giraffe and their conservation needs through presentations and publications.
- Provide updates for GCF’s social media platforms.
- Flexibility and resourcefulness to support the GCF East Africa Coordinator with any necessary tasks.
GCF offers a competitive salary package depending on experience and skill level. The position is available immediately.Contact:
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org Use the title of the position as the subject of the email Closing Date : 31 May. 2023