Programme Manager Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 15:03 General Nairobi Reference: 1806
Amref Health Africa in Kenya is the country programme office of Amref Health Africa, Africa’s largest International Health NGO. This is the largest and oldest country programme in Africa with an average annual budget of USD 40million. We have 19 innovative products and project models that have successfully been implemented and transformed 5.4 million lives.
- Master’s degree in Public Policy, Public Health, or other directly related field Required Experience
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience leading Technical Assistance Initiatives and multi-country engagement successfully
- Excellent knowledge of UHC landscape particularly in Low and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs)
- Experience in research development, implementation and dissemination
- Experience engaging diverse and highly technical stakeholders and partners toward common goals
- Proven experience effectively managing consultants and other human resource for high performance.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Willingness to travel globally
- Excellent written and verbal communication, negotiation and networking skills.
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing in English
Method of Application
Submit your CV with relevant skills and experience and Application letter detailing why you are the best fit for this position to ExecutiveSearch@Amref.org
Use Programme Manager/JLN/2023 as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023