Programme Lead Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 14:03 General Nairobi Reference: 1721
Triggerise is a non-profit that motivates users – primarily young women and adolescent girls – to make positive choices. We use nudges like reminders, discounts, in person and digital follow-ups, and reward points to encourage our users to access and use healthy products and services. We also support them in becoming entrepreneurs and adding value to their economies.
You’re a confident and dynamic individual with excellent interpersonal skills. You thrive on collaborating with others and bringing people together to achieve common goals. You are detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively. You’re comfortable representing Triggerise in front of donors and at public events, and you’re excited to make a difference in the world through your work.
- Based in Kenya with +7 years of Programme Lead/Programme Manager or relevant experience.
- Strong Government experience, diplomatic and able to navigate complex political environments.
- You have experience in maintaining positive relationships with donors and partners for projects within your area.
- You have experience working with global funds and have a strong understanding of the landscape.
- You possess excellent writing and presentation skills and can efficiently respond to donor requests.
At Triggerise we believe in being open, also when it comes to salaries. The gross monthly salary bracket for this position is Ksh 353,157 – Ksh 529,736 in Kenya, plus benefits. We will offer you a salary in this bracket depending on your level of experience and how it relates to your future colleagues.
In addition to your monthly salary, we offer you:
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Accident insurance
- Airtime for work purposes
- A personal development budget
- Unlimited holidays, if you can make it work with your team you’re good to go
- Growth opportunities
- A product to help shape as we grow, to leave your mark on how we do things
- A vision that we trust that you will do your job without us having to invent unnecessary rules and regulations
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023