Program Officer Full-time JobMar 24th, 2022 at 10:05 Consultancy Dar es Salaam 196 views Reference: 3
Tanzania Investment and Consultant Group Ltd is a consulting firm focused on serving the comprehensive needs of businesses in the full range of the Project Development, Investment and Business Consulting cycle.
”We work alongside entrepreneurs to improve their access to capital, enhance their technical skills and knowledge, and strengthen the sustainability of high-quality business development services all of which leads to increases in enterprises, jobs and incomes.”
Together with “The Economist Review” The Economist Review is the TICGL independent Platform committed to improving and analysis of International affairs of the state by engaging on business, political , Economy , Social, Technology and Legal to shape global, and regional agendas.
TICGL & “The Economist Review” we’re happy to announce an exciting opportunity for highly motivated and result-driven professionals who are citizens of Tanzania to apply for the following positionPROGRAM OFFICER
Program officer for the MASTER CLASS TRAINING PROGRAM on:-
- Project Management Professional
- Business and Investment Analysis
- Economic Management and Budget Analysis
- Economic Research and Impacts Evaluation
- Development Policy and Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Coordinate training needs assessments for TICGL & “The Economist Review” staff to identify capacity/training needs and gaps.
- Regularly communicate identified capacity and training gaps and needs to the line manager.
- Develop a training plan in close coordination with the consultation with the line Manager and Coordinator.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver relevant and related training to individuals, staff, community, CBOs and NGOs and other actors.
- Assist the Manager in delivering specialized training.
- Monitor training outcomes through baseline surveys, pre- and post-tests, and follow-up interviews, and continually reflect on training experiences and monitoring data to improve future training.
- Identify appropriate actors that would benefit and be interested in TICGL Master Class Training Program training, and communicate to other relevant staff/teams in support of ongoing potential partner mapping as appropriate.
- Ensure all training and capacity building activities are carried out in accordance with TICGL & “The Economist Review” policies and procedures
- Coordinate and organizing logistics for training, including raising purchase requests to ensure all materials are ready for training
- Support potential sub-partners by training and on office supervision.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with TICGL & “The Economist Review” partners, networks and stakeholders.
- Compile and timely submit reports related to training activities to the line manager
- Carry out any other task as assigned by the line manager
Requirements (Qualifications, Skills and Abilities)
- University degree in social sciences (i.e. social work, counseling, sociology, gender studies, human rights, etc.) or any relevant field.
- Experience providing training, facilitation workshop and organizing meetings and proficient in using participatory methods
- Ability to organize work, coordinate multiple tasks, meet deadlines, work in a professional environment, work under pressure, and work within a multi-cultural team.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with relevant stakeholders including community leaders and other implementing partners
- Strong oral and written English skills needed.
- Good interpersonal skills including ability to gain trust and build relationships.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks; proven self-initiative and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Must be flexible and willing to learn and develop
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, and Power Point.
Send a CV to:
“The Economist Review”
Email: [email protected]
Copy to : [email protected]
Send before: 7-April, 2022
Note: When we call you an interview expect to be asked anything regarding your knowledge and capacity to respond.
We work alongside entrepreneurs to improve their access to capital, enhance their technical skills and knowledge, and strengthen the sustainability of high-quality business development services all of which leads to increases in enterprises, jobs and incomes.
Together with The Economist Review The Economist Review is the TICGL independent Platform committed to improving and analysis of International affairs of the state by engaging on business, political , Economy , Social, Technology and Legal to shape global, and regional agendas.