Production Shift Supervisor Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 16:16 General Nairobi Reference: 1871
WTS Energy, headquartered in the Netherlands and established in 2000, is one of the leading Outsourcing & Workforce Management Companies to the Global Energy industry. WTS Supplies Manpower, Recruitment, Outsourcing Services in Africa, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas. WTS Energy works on all Energy projects, Oil & Gas and Renewables. We have access to the entire global skill pool of energy specialists and have local knowledge and associations in different regions for efficient operational support. We have registered offices in 17 countries such as Netherlands, UAE, Nigeria, Mozambique, Gabon, Jordan, Yemen, Iraq, Kurdistan, Germany, UK, Serbia, US, Canada, India, Malaysia, and Singapore. Specialties Oil and Gas Recruitment, Manpower Supply for Oil & Gas Industry, Project Recruitment Campaigns, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Workforce Management, Employment Solutions for new regions, Operations Support, Contract Staffing, Permanent Hire
Plan, lead and manage the daily shift operational activities of the plant and assigned team in order to ensure the set contractual quality, financial, cost and time targets.
- Organize the shift staffing on a daily basis, considering team members’ leave and vacations.
- Prepare and inspect raw materials and packaging materials, ensuring that they are ready for use and correcting and checking any inventory anomalies.
- Prepare product batches in accordance with written instructions/procedures.
- Generate work orders and product costing.
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in the area of operation.
- Ensure a safe operation of the production in his area, in line with Quality and EHS standards (e.g. guarantees that personal protective equipment is available and used), reporting any deviations from process or safety standards.
- Report near misses, EHS concerns, or incidents as per defined timeline.
- Maintain and promote housekeeping in the area of operation.
- Focus on continual improvement processes to identify bottlenecks and initiate appropriate actions.
- Report repairs, breakdowns, and downtimes to the Production Superintendent for immediate action.
- Coach safety, quality, and productivity to ensure objectives are met through following standardized work.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BSc/Diploma in Production Engineering
- Fluent knowledge of English
- 3-4 years practical work experience preferably in vegetable oil extraction plant
- Firefighting & HSE basic courses (preferred)
- Experience in project management
- Quality control and assurance
- Must be able to work a rotating shift schedule and be flexible with working hours.
- May be required to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- May be exposed to loud noises, fumes, and/or airborne particles.
- Must be able to work in hot/cold temperatures.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023