Production Lead, USAID Communications and Development Support at Tetra Tech
Recruit candidates with Ease. 100% recruitment control with Employer Dashboard.
- Company: Tetra Tech
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Kenya - Communication Jobs in Kenya
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a diverse company, including individuals with expertise in science, research, engineering, construction, and information technology. Our strength is in collectively providing integrated services-delivering the best solutions to meet our clients’ needs. Tetra Tech’s innovative, sustainable solutions help our clients address their water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development challenges. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in every sector and to use that expertise throughout the project life cycle.
The Production Lead will be part of a communications team on the USAID/KEA Communication for Development Support project. This position will work full-time at MSI’s Nairobi field office. The Production Lead will also participate in the full scope of strategic communication support tasks including the development and production of information products event coverage, field work, photography, social media content, strategy development, videography, and writing.
- Maintain a clear understanding of the Kenya Mission’s bilateral and East Africa regional portfolio and structure, as well as Mission and Agency communications objectives, and communicate this information appropriately and effectively.
- Contribute to the professional presentation and execution of communications products and services.
- Contribute to systems to track metrics/indicators to translate the effectiveness of these efforts.
- Coordinate all photo and video coverage across staff, consultants, and project partners including in-person photography and videography support, coordination of consultant support, leading in-house trainings on photography/videography topics, or conceptualizing photo/video campaigns.
- Coordinate with MSI Headquarters to create and maintain a cloud-based audio-visual library that can be easily transferred to USAID.
- Collaborate with videographers, photographers, editors, and leadership to create, implement, and maintain processes for organizing and securing digital assets including processing, tagging, photo editing, archiving, drive/server clean-up and storage in addition to various other related asset management tasks and duties.
- Conduct reconnaissance on USAID project sites to determine suitability for events or stories, to conduct interviews, take photos and videos, and support field work or events.
- Develop social media content and toolkits with draft messages, corresponding links, and appropriate images on a regular basis.
- Manage the YouTube channel, including upload and captioning of all public videos and tracking performance.
- Work with a Social Media Specialist to create compelling and shareable visuals such as short videos that help the Mission’s handles “stand-out” on social media.
- Review and analyze online media on a daily basis for weekly reporting, using Brandwatch, Google News Alerts and other tools, and summarize relevant mentions in the media to the Mission to contribute to a monthly catalog of news stories.
- Build positive, professional, and productive relationships with USAID and implementing partners.
- Serve as a part of the editorial and creative process, bringing new and creative ideas to the table based on expertise and research.
- Ensure full compliance and documentation of waiver and release consent forms related to all photo and video assets.
- Incorporate cost efficiencies in video production through strong relationships with consultants.
- Review photo and video content for quality and completeness.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required.
- Minimum five years of relevant professional experience in content production, including demonstrated experience in digital technologies such as Meta Ads, Twitter Ads, Brandwatch, or others is required.
- Experience working and traveling in Kenya and in-depth understanding of Kenyan culture, geography and development issues is required.
- Experience in building the capacity of others on how to develop and produce content is preferred.
- Experience with managing communications specialists, consultants and user-generated content is preferred.
- Experience with non-governmental organizations, donors, and/or agency or mass media is preferred.
- Knowledge of digital websites, social networking, email, blogging, photography and videography to seamlessly apply to multiple scenarios is required.
- Strong written and verbal fluency in English and Kiswahili is required.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023