Porter (x4) Full-time JobMay 11th, 2023 at 10:41 General Lilongwe Reference: 2363
Air Cargo Malawi Limited (ACM) is a state-owned Company with offices at Kamuzu and Chileka International Airports.
The mandate of ACM is to ‘’to provide safe and reliable carriage of goods by air, ancillary services and promote any commercial activity beneficial to the business of the company’’.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following vacancy.
- Off load cargo from pallets/containers/trolleys and place packages in appropriate locations
- Stow empty pallets and containers in appropriate locations.
- Collect cargo from warehouse for customs examination and delivery
- Load export shipments into Unit Load Devices and other devices as instructed by supervisor
- Clean warehouse, offices, Unit Load Devices and other equipment as assigned.
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Must have M.S.C.E with credits in English, Mathematics and Geography.
- Should be within the age of 20-35
- Those with experience in Warehouse activities will have an added advantage.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Reliable, self-starter and mature in judgement
• Honest with sober and high moral/social integrity
• Solution oriented
• Smart and presentable Able to communicate fluently in English
• Without Criminal record
• Physical fit with good health record
• Ready to work odd hours
Applications should be addressed to:
Acting Chief Executive Officer
Air Cargo Malawi Limited
P. O. Box 30537
Enclose copies of certificate and CV. Clearly mark the envelope “the position being applied for”.Closing date for receiving applications is 19th May, 2023.