Personal Banking Manager Full-time JobMay 10th, 2023 at 09:53 General Nairobi Reference: 2151
Stanbic Bank is a division of Standard Bank, a member of the Standard Bank Group, based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Stanbic Bank was adopted as a trading name in 1992, when the Standard Bank Group, then known as Standard Bank Investment Corporation, acquired the African operations of ANZ Grindlays Bank. The new name was adopted to avoid confusion with the Standard Bank’s British former parent bank, Standard Chartered Bank, which continued to operate in Africa.
- Accountable for risk management and adherence to all governance standards for the continued sustainability of the segment in country.
- Accountable for successful delivery of segment client experiences, segment client growth and segment financials.
- Accountable for target state (emotional journey/ experience) the client would experience in taking up the proposition as part solving the client need or opportunity.
- Accountable for the achievement of the segment financial and non-financial metrics (e.g. client attrition, profit growth and return on investment, etc.) in line with CHNW Clients, country requirements and in close collaboration with country, other segment heads and Client Solutions.
- Conduct client sensing in order to improve understanding of client needs.
- Deliver SBG and 3rd party products and services to the Main Market client segment through a client centric platform.
- Demonstrate leader-led direction and behaviours to enable successful transformation of the main market segment into the new business model.
- Develop appropriate recovery and resolution plans to protect the Main Market segment from any untoward event.
- Develop client risk appetite based on the defined framework which is signed off by CHNW, country in conjunction with Risk.
- Drive and entrench a consistent client experience through all engagement platforms.
- Drive multi-product client experiences to address life events, distributed through client engagement platforms.
- Ensure alignment to the People and Culture standards with regards to all employee-related matters.
- Ensure satisfactory audits and ensures that there are no repeat unsatisfactory findings as gauged by operational losses.
- Ensure that remedial actions are defined and implemented in collaboration with country, other segment heads and Client Solutions.
- Ensure the analysis and interpretation of customer data in terms of the problems to be solved and uses the data to shape propositions and solutions.
- Follow the parameters of the key trade off decisions at client level (i.e. risk appetite, pricing etc.).
- Identify current and potential employee skill requirements in consultation with the People and Culture function.
- Implement and monitor risk management across the segment (e.g., operational risk, credit risk, ecosystems risk and partner risk management).
- Implement the client value proposition in country with approved customisations.
- Inspire the team to deliver on the Group’s shared purpose and instilling a culture which enables the Group to evolve into a client led platform organisation.
- Lead and execute the Main Market segment value proposition, related toolbox(es) and client journeys in country and customises accordingly.
- Leverage client analytics and data to inform changes in the value proposition, priorities and building of client relationships.
- Maintain alignment with other segment heads in order to ensure client value proposition delivery and reduction of duplication across segments.
- Partner with Client Solutions, digital and eCommerce and 3rd Party partners and ecosystems for the delivery of integrated multi-products and services for the client.
- Provide input into talent strategy developed by People and Culture.
- Provide input into the overall segment value proposition and related toolbox(es).
- Set the example and lead the team in line with the Group’s leadership identity, core values and People Promise.
- Set the example in line with the Group’s leadership identity, core values and People Promise.
- Stay abreast of market and competitive developments in order to provide input to innovative and value-added services to gain market share.
- Track and report on adoption of the strategy and provides feedback to various domains and capabilities (including at client level).
- A Bachelors’ Degree in Business/Commerce.
- 10 years Experience in developing, designing and enabling segment value propositions. Strong understanding of digital, open banking and platform integrations
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023