Monitoring and Evaluation Manager Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 15:36 General Nairobi Reference: 1818
Swahilipot Hub Foundation is a non-profit organization that seeks to nurture youth talents in technology and creatives/arts. Since our founding in 2016, we have been committed to enabling youths to unleash their full potential through the various youth-led programs as well providing a conducive community space that youth’s use for co-working, meeting, networking, and learning. Our work is driven by our mission of enabling the communities to develop themselves. SPH was founded in 2016 by Mahmoud Noor with partners including National Museums of Kenya, Seacom, CISCO, and ICT Authority.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement the organization’s monitoring and evaluation strategy, including the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation plans, indicators, and tools.
- Develop and manage the organization’s data collection and management systems, including ensuring data quality, accuracy, and security.
- Conduct regular evaluations of the organization’s programs and activities, including impact evaluations, and develop recommendations for program improvements.
- Provide technical assistance to program staff in the development and implementation of monitoring and evaluation plans, data collection tools, and data analysis.
- Develop and implement capacity building plans for program staff on monitoring and evaluation, data analysis, and reporting.
- Prepare and submit regular monitoring and evaluation reports to the Senior Leadership of Sph and contribute to the organization’s annual reporting requirements.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with external stakeholders, including government agencies, donors, and implementing partners, to ensure effective collaboration on monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Manage and supervise the monitoring and evaluation team, including hiring, training, and performance management.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the area of expertise
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation, preferably in an NGO context.
- Experience in designing and implementing monitoring and evaluation plans, including experience in impact evaluation and data analysis.
- Strong analytical skills, including proficiency in data analysis and interpretation.
- Experience in managing and supervising a team of monitoring and evaluation professionals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Fluency in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with implementing or monitoring environmental or social safeguards would be an advantage.
- High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc,) and excellent web navigation skills
DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work with our community, specifically youth at the base of the pyramid.
- Grant writing, administration, and reporting skills strongly desired
- Data analysis capabilities.
- Strong project management background.
- Demonstrated expertise with technology platforms.
- High professional and personal integrity;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders and implementing agencies;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team;
- Organizational skills and the ability to concurrently handle multiple assignments
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15 May. 2023