Manager ICT (Grade 4) Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 15:43 General Nairobi Reference: 1825
Manager ICT (Grade 4) at Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK)
Recruit candidates with Ease. 100% recruitment control with Employer Dashboard.
- Company: Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK)
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) Jobs in Kenya - IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) is a professional body for certified public accountants (CPAs) in Kenya. ICPAK is a full member of the International Federation of Accountants and the Pan African Federation of Accounting.
JOB REF: ICPAK/04/2023
The Manager ICT is responsible for aligning ICT to organizational strategy and directing the provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, user training and maintenance of ICT systems and related infrastructure.
- ICT Strategy, Planning and Control
- Develop and implement ICT objectives, strategies and operational plans to support the Institute’s Strategic Plan
- Prepare and manage the annual ICT budget, as well as approve and manage all ICT operational and capital expenditures in accordance to the Institute’s Strategic objectives
- Formulate and implement ICT policies, procedures and standards and ensure compliance
Leadership and performance monitoring
- Provide effective leadership and management of ICT staff to build a highly motivated and performing team
- Prepare and present ad hoc, quarterly and annual reports on all ICT activities and projects;
- Advise on ICT staff recruitment and develop the capacity of ICT staff in liaison with the Human Resources Manager;
- Monitor and optimize the performance of the ICT department.
ICT Project Management
- Identify and analyze the Institute’s ICT requirements and propose ICT projects to meet the requirements.
- Provide technical, functional and organizational guidance and support to all ICT projects
- Ensure ICT projects are executed efficiently and effectively
ICT Infrastructure and service Management
- Develop service delivery strategies and advise on ICT solutions
- Develop and Implement a service policy and develop appropriate performance indicators within ICT
- Maximize service delivery and usage of technological and business process innovations
- Create and maintain Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and relationships with ICT Service Providers
- Assess the Institute’s standards in hardware, software, and ICT services with regard to Institute’s objectives
- Prepare ICT technical specifications, as well as undertake feasibility studies of proposed
- Plan and direct the implementation and operation of ICT Infrastructure;
- Direct the selection and installation of ICT resources and the provision of user training
Systems availability security and Business Continuity Planning – weight 20
- Develop and implement Disaster Recovery And Contingency plans
- Ensure systems integrity, availability and security, as well as the operational excellence of all ICT systems in the Institute.
- Assess the Institute’s challenges and advice on innovative ICT opportunities to address these challenges
- Advise the management on effective and strategic use of ICT and related resource reduction opportunities;
- Perform any other lawful duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevantfield.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Professional qualifications: CISA or CISM, Cyber security related certification CEH, Project Management (Prince 2 or pmp)
- 8 years working experience in a busy ICT environment, with at least 5 in a managerial position
- Member of any ICT body in good standing
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- ICT policy formulation and enforcement
- ICT strategy, planning and budgeting
- ICT Project Management
- ICT resource management and performance monitoring
- Systems analysis and solution design
- Process automation, systems development, deployment and review
- ICT Systems integration, training and support
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
- Database design and development
- Telephone and Data Networking
- An understanding of ICT policies, ICT best practices and ICT related legislation
- Business Continuity Planning and Systems security
- Knowledge of new technologies, ICT management standards and applicable laws and regulations as they relate to ICT
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV, scanned copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and Application letter indicating current and expected salary to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 17 May. 2023