Manager Ecosystems Full-time JobMay 10th, 2023 at 09:52 General Nairobi Reference: 2149
Stanbic Bank is a division of Standard Bank, a member of the Standard Bank Group, based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Stanbic Bank was adopted as a trading name in 1992, when the Standard Bank Group, then known as Standard Bank Investment Corporation, acquired the African operations of ANZ Grindlays Bank. The new name was adopted to avoid confusion with the Standard Bank’s British former parent bank, Standard Chartered Bank, which continued to operate in Africa.
- Act as the custodian for optimal ecosystem service delivery within the catchment and facilitates the administration and analysis of the client service surveys, as well as the implementation of focused action plans needed to address the gaps identified in ecosystems across various segments.
- Analyze problems and seeks solutions through council with business stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure that the province is compliant to all applicable regulatory requirements
- Conduct regular discussions with Credit to ensure process efficiency and quick turnaround for ecosystems clients.
- Co-ordinate sales calls for identified ecosystem opportunities in the CIB / Commercial Banking and CHNW space to generate sales leads for the wider network.
- Define, articulate, track and report on success measures for the Business Clients ecosystem strategy and presents at relevant management forums.
- Develop an ecosystem operational plan in alignment with CVPs in various segments (i.e. Business Clients, CHNW and CIB) for execution through the Business Client segment.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing best practices in support of the customer value proposition and customer expectations.
- Drive and manage the relevant ecosystems forums and provides input into portfolio reports on excess management, revenue and net profit growth relevant to ecosystems on a monthly basis.
- Drive ecosystems sales targets by tracking, measuring and managing performance.
- Facilitate a working partnership between Credit, the business units and Branches to stimulate business growth without compromising risk and the quality of lending.
- Give direction to the provincial teams regarding financial budgets and forecasts in line with strategic objectives, business and operational risk, socio-political and economic market forces.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in the Business Clients segment to ensure that suitable tactics are implemented to address concerns and maximise strengths through ecosystems.
- Lead the execution of Business Clients strategy plans with regards to ecosystems (in partnership with the segment heads) and drives the operationalisation and implementation of ecosystems.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to analyse, identify and address performance challenges and service gaps.
- Manage opportunities by ensuring that adequate joint ventures, synergies and relationships are built with CIB, Wealth, Segment heads to create efficiencies in Business Clients.
- Manage the operational risk for ecosystems within the regulatory and compliance framework of the Bank.
- Monitor and manage (in collaboration with key business partners) SLAs (service level agreements), standards and turnaround times for ecosystems in line with customer value proposition and retention requirements.
- Perform a proactive champion role within the catchment, with relevant stakeholders, to ensure that the customer experience levels are maintained (e.g. facilitating resolution of ecosystem queries and /challenges).
- Provide adequate support for the successful acquisition of generated sales leads to deepen the ecosystem score for CIB and Commercial Banking clients and the Wealth Group.
- Research and analyse the local market to understand key business drivers, influencers and competitor activity in order to use as input into ecosystem operational plans.
- Support the Business Clients team to resolve escalated customer complaints as it relates to ecosystems.
- Track the achievement of sector financial targets through ecosystems and reports on indicators such as, revenue, ROEs and shares a monthly report with the segment heads.
- Use MIS to identify and make recommendations related to ecosystem operational plans.
- Work with the MI team to develop measures specific to tracking ecosystems activities and penetration and conducts research in order to provide inputs and insights into ecosystem strategy and execution plans.
- Work with the MI team to develop, implement and manage measurement systems to ensure an efficient and accurate MIS structure that enables insights for developing ecosystem strategies and plans.
- Bachelor’s degree Business/Commerce or Finance and Accounting
- 5-7 years Experience in general banking and relationship management experience. Experience within Business Clients, Value Chain or Transaction Banking within the commercial business
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023