Manager, Ecosystem Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 16:09 General Nairobi Reference: 1864
To guide the development of Ecosystem Banking training material to enable staff across the Group to use all available data, insights and capabilities to partner with clients for growth, with an emphasis on Trans Regional clients. To integrate internal capabilities (e.g. Innovation, Client Solutions, Client Segments) to enable execution of market ecosystems. To guide the development and implementation of the Ecosystem Banking toolbox.
- Create quarterly leave plans to ensure adequate coverage. Approves leave requests and leave sell requests. Create workforce plans for the area to ensure that current and future business requirements can be met. Such plans should be revisited at least twice a year. Determine development needs of the team and ensures that development opportunities (training, rotation, onthe-job learning) are budgeted for and executed. Determine the most appropriate build required for analytical tools set development and ensure that these are agreed with line manager. Develop a high performing team by embedding the bank’s performance process, regular performance feedback and coaching. Addresses poor performance. Ensure a structured and well governed environment is in place to minimise failures. Ensure effective reporting of possible model issues to senior management as well as the model governance forum, with appropriate recommendations. Ensure models operate in real time (where system allows for it). Ensure monthly runs are stored with adequate history to measure model performance over time (chronological datasets). Ensure that all models are reviewed in accordance with the model review policy. Ensure that all models built by the team are fit for purpose and operate within performance metrics. Ensure that any manual interventions and hand-offs in the production process are minimised. Ensure that model outputs for model measurement and reporting are stored and maintained. Ensure that model performance remains within the predefined performance criteria. Ensure that models are productionalised and automated as defined. Ensure that models are sufficiently tested prior to final deployment.
- Ensure that the models, once put into production have sufficient levels of error handling processes. Ensure the development of new models (e.g., propensity, churn, micro segmentation, contact-ability, response, etc.) for Campaign analytics that deliver value and/or improve on prior model. Ensure the model automation process is well measured to identify bottle necks and possible issues. Ensure the overall accuracy of all new campaign models developed and provide guidance and support to the rest of the team given the high volume of models to be developed. Evaluate effectiveness of models developed by the Analysts, and selects the appropriate model for validation and approval by line management. Evaluate the appropriateness of models for relevant campaigns and take into consideration the business problem against data nuances. Explore and leverage new data sources that allow deeper client understanding and increase model lift and performance. Explore and leverage new model development techniques and tools to challenge current status quo (e.g., Random Forests, CHAID, CART, etc.). Identify, investigate, communicate to relevant stakeholders and remedies any issues that occurs in the model production environment. Interview and recruit new members of the team, including determining the appropriate salary with input from the Human Capital Business Partner. Investigate and understand why models may not perform at respective levels and guides model developers accordingly. Investigate, communicate and present plans to model governance forum on critical system issues. Maintain a succession plan for the team by reviewing the skills of the team at least twice a year and has career conversations with them. Manage a team to ensure effective delivery of objectives for the area. Monitor overtime on a monthly basis. Analyses reasons for overtime and creates actions to address the issues. Motivate team members and ensures that they receive recognition for work well done. Optimise model future performance (take up rate, environmental climate, business strategy, model drifts, etc.) against business strategy and actual model performance. Present models for approval at Model Governance forum. Provide model approval in terms of robustness and appropriateness to line management. When required, initiates disciplinary processes for team members. Resolve grievances raised by team members, escalating only if unresolved.
- Type of Qualification: First Degree
- Field of Study: Business Commerce
- Business & Commercial Clients
- 8-10 years
- Experience in Learning and Development and/or Organisational Development acquired working within a business function that spans multiple stakeholders and multiple countries. Experience in structuring capability building interventions (training, coaching, experiential learning, continuous development) that impacts business outcomes.
- Convincing People
- Developing Expertise
- Directing People
- Embracing Change
- Empowering Individuals
- Establishing Rapport
- Generating Ideas
- Interacting with People
- Making Decisions
- Producing Output
- Resolving Conflict
- Taking Action
- Business Acumen (Audit)
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Customer Understanding (Business Banking)
- Financial Acumen
- Product Knowledge (Trading, Transacting)
- Risk Management
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023