MAINTENANCE MANAGER Contract JobMar 30th, 2022 at 15:34 Engineering Geita 291 views Reference: 5
JOB VACANCY---MAINTENANCE MANAGER
Reporting to the Zonal Manager, the Maintenance Manager will oversee overall Fabec facility maintenance and services for all company vehicles, plants and equipment’s.
- Manage the daily operations of the maintenance department and ensuring company compliance, safety compliance, and best practices for corrective and preventative maintenance procedures
- Accurate completion of the preventative maintenance programs
- Ensuring ethical standard by maintenance team in troubleshooting, ordering spares and fixing of components
- Preparation of workable maintenance schedules/plans which complies with company and client standard
- Management of maintenance budgets
- Ensuring all drivers/operators drives/operates company equipment’s correctly
- Participate fully in recruitment, train and supervise all maintenance team and conduct regular performance appraisals. Provide feedback to Hr. Manager on Monthly basis.
- Prepares and manages department business plans and budgets.
- Analyze, diagnoses, and recommend correction for Company and Customer equipment problems and breakdowns, including Crushers and ADT fleets.
- Establish, implement, train, and monitor maintenance guidelines for the maintenance teams, including safety on the job and preventative maintenance.
- Complete quality audits of technician work tasks and communicate results
- Provides on-call support for emergency situations and attend Client’s Maintenance meetings
- Identify and propose improvements to any equipment, systems to improve production and operations
- Create a culture of safety by educating employees on safety standards and expectations and safe operation of equipment.
- Advise leadership team on safety compliance concerns and required preventative actions.
- Inspect working conditions to ensure all activities are compliant with Company, client and regulatory standards.
- Partner with safety manager or Maintenance planner to ensure safe facility operations.
- Put record of all maintenance activities
- Investigate all maintenance related incidents and advice the company accordingly
- Manage all maintenance actions of Fabec Sub-contractors
- Prepare and submit various report as per site requirements
- Any other related duty which will be assigned by company management
·Bachelor's degree in a mechanical, Industrial engineering from reputable university
- Fluent in English
- 5years and above of industrial or mining maintenance experience with 5 years in leadership/management roles in a major construction/Mining/industrial industry
- Experience with supervising/managing auto-electrical works, welding and whole-facility maintenance
- Strong Diagnostic/troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of motors and motor control methods.
- Proven experience in Light Vehicle maintenance
- Knowledge in conveyor belts systems
- Experience with electrical and mechanical troubleshooting techniques.
- Proven experience in crusher maintenance, specify type of crusher
- Proven experience in CAT equipment maintenance specifically CAT graders, CAT rollers, CAT ADT, etc.
- Proven experience in BELL equipment specially BELL ADT, etc
- Ability to use different software in troubleshooting different type of vehicles, plants and equipments
If you’re interested kindly forward your application to [email protected]. Deadline will be on 30th April 2022.