Loan Officer Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 14:35 General Nairobi Reference: 1769
Inuka Africa ltd is a non-deposit taking microfinance institution registered and operating in Kenya since 2011. We provide training, capacity building and financing to micro and small enterprises, small holder farmers and agribusiness sectors. We are intensely focused, fast growing and super passionate about what we do.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for young, hardworking, driven individuals for the positions of Loan Officers.
The primary Objectives of the Loan Officer are:
- Marketing and Sales.
- Client Training.
- Client Assessment.
- Credit Decision Making.
- Loan Monitoring.
- Minimum age 24 Years
- Diploma holders in any Business-related discipline are highly encouraged to apply
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in Table Banking, Group Lending, or Agri-business will be an added advantage
- Good customer care service
- Ready to work anywhere in Kenya
- Experience in the credit industry a plus
- Experience in working with targets and strict deadlines.
- Good planning, analytical and monitoring skills.
- Excellent Negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
KEY SKILL SET
- Strong analytical skills
- Solutions to customers and colleagues at all levels
- Highly customer focused with high level of interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proactive, flexible and resilient team player
- Ability to multitask & work with minimum supervision
- Capacity and willingness to work for long hours and within strict deadlines
- Knowledgeable on the Financial services sector
- Highly organized
- Creative and Innovative
- Proactive and fast decision maker
Method of Application
All applications for this position are to be done by pre-filling the form under this link: https://forms.gle/L6qN54b79C926ocq7
Email subject should be: LOAN OFFICER JOB APPLICATION – Your Name
Application deadline: Open.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.