Kwacha Pension Trust Fund (KPTF) is a single employer defined benefit pension Fund. The Fund invites suitably qualified individuals to apply for the position of Intern – Records Management. The ideal candidate should be self-driven, energetic, adaptable, well organised and uphold ethical conduct and integrity.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Records segmentation, cataloguing and classification;
- Records automation/scanning
- Creation and updating of records inventories, as guided by the Records Management Officer.
- Other related tasks.
- Bachelor of Arts in Library and Information Science (B.A LIS)
- Grade Twelve Certificate with credit in Mathematics and English
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and database management;
- Cataloging and Classification;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; andAble to operate with minimum supervision.
Only candidates that meet the above criteria need apply. Suitable candidates should submit a one-page cover letter and two-page curriculum vitae to email@example.com by Wednesday 27th September 2023, and addressed to:
Kwacha Pension Trust Fund
Corner of Kakola and Libala Road