Standard Bank Group is a leading Africa-focused financial services group, and an innovative player on the global stage, that offers a variety of career-enhancing opportunities – plus the chance to work alongside some of the sector’s most talented, motivated professionals. Our clients range from individuals, to businesses of all sizes, high net worth families and large multinational corporates and institutions. We’re passionate about creating growth in Africa. Bringing true, meaningful value to our clients and the communities we serve and creating a real sense of purpose for you.
To provide strategic support to ensure optimized generation and allocation of financial resources in supporting the Group’s strategic value drivers within risk appetite, proactively anticipating and managing market and regulatory challenges as well as applicable stress scenarios. Oversee financial outcome providing growth and returns for the benefit of our shareholders.
• Treasury & Capital management
• ALM and Liquidity Risk Management
• Provide leadership and support to the Entity Treasury Management team to achieve the objectives of the Entity Treasury and Capital Management function.
• Ensure alignment of the Entity Treasury Capital Management strategy and priorities to the Entity and Group strategies and priorities, reviewing both on an ongoing basis.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the Entity’s business unit strategies, plans and objectives as well as the financial resources required to support the strategies, plans and objectives.
Type of Qualification: Post Graduate Degree
Field of Study: Finance and Accounting
Treasury Capital Management
Finance & Value Management
Major Financial Institution
• Generating Ideas
• Providing Insights
• Developing Expertise
• Developing Strategies
• Directing People
• Capital Markets
• Economic Analysis
• Investment Analysis
• Liquidity Management
• Product Knowledge (Trading, Transacting)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified? Click here to apply