Contact Center Agent – Afarigna
Place of work- Addis Ababa
- The Contact Centre Agent is responsible for receiving customer calls, address concerns or quires via phone or social media platforms. In addition, the role holder is responsible for prioritizing customer issues to resolve or escalate to the Senior Contact Center Agents to ensure that quality customer service is maintained at all times with the established service standards.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Management, Business Administration, Management, Accounting, Banking, finance or related fields.
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing) is required
- Afarigna language ability is mandatory
· At least four (4) years relevant experience
· Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
· Creativity and innovation skills.
· Action oriented.
· Quality focus and attention to detail.
· Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank values.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
· Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
· Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers)
· Risk awareness and focus – demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
Required Technical Competency
- Knowledge of customer relationship and service quality management.
- Good understanding of customer care service standards or benchmarks.
- Knowledge of Banking product and services
How to Apply
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
3. Login to ethiojobs vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (*mandatory).
NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
*CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory
NB: – Dashen Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Hence, if you are asked for any please refuse.
· Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply