What you would be expected to do:
- Proper management of Collection Ambassadors to ensure the target is aligned to the company’s Goals.
- Trace and close all non performing accounts with emphasis on those greater than 180 days disabled.
- Proper Training and engagement of Energy Officers and collection ambassadors to increase the Kazi success rate and collection abilities.
- Area portfolio strategizing to address and improve the quantity of collections and quality of sales.
- Immediate addressing of risk exposures and recommendation to the risk team for resolution.
- Timely follow up of customer complaints such as Faulty Issues, poor service issued to ensure quality service is rendered.
- Area portfolio and repayment trends provided and lay down daily, weekly, monthly strategies to drive better collection rates from delinquent customers.
- Proper weekly reports stating all the activities conducted and aligning with data and achievement rate of daily activities.
- Setting and ensuring the drive of target setting in respective AHQ through engagement of the CLE, ABMs, Team and Energy Officers.
- Facilitate reporting and actions to be taken against those perpetrating fraudulent practices in the field, such as product tampering, misinformed sales done by agents etc., as per the processes laid out by the Risk function.
- Tracking of FPDs and SPDs and poor repayment customers to know the reason for not repayment and address findings immediately.
- Timely resolution of complex complaints from clients in their region.
- Oversee repossession efforts and ensure they are in line with the organization’s repossession policy
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Bachelor’s degree/Higher Diploma related to Finance, Community Development, Communication, Credit Risk Management or related fields.
- Are able to speak both English
- At least 1 year of work experience in a similar position with field experience with rural customers settlements.
- Working in the field to drive collections, resolving issues, and enhancing the customer experience.
- Strong experience from Microfinance/ Fintech or banking background on Credit Collections debt recovery preferable.
- Must have good communication & people skills
- Excellent people skills.
- Clear and straight to the point communication skills with fluency in English.
- Clear thinking/problem-solving ability.
- Excellent and diligence.
- Excellent issue-tracking and resolution skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks at the same time diligently and accurately.
- Work with multiple sales teams and cross-functional teams seamlessly.
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high impact industry;
The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing an innovative, sustainable business with a profound impact on the world;
A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
Structured, tailored learning and development programs help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
To apply click on the link here.