Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Processing Sales invoices
- Processing receipts
- Preparation Of Receivable statements and debt collection
- Accounts Receivable reconciliations
- Processing of payments
- Accounts payable Reconciliations
- Assist in preparation of tax returns
- Stock management
- Assist with preparation of financial reports
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be a recent graduate with a Diploma in Accounting or a professional course in any accounting courses.
- Knowledge of Pastel Sage Evolution is a must
- Demonstrable experience as an Intern Accountant will be an added advantage
- Must be proficient with use of computers, Microsoft Office and Pastel Software
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills to build strong interpersonal relationships
- Should be a team player and motivated to learn with a strong desire to take on a new challenge
- Should have strong organization and time management skills with the ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must be based in Kitwe.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should send their application letters and academic qualifications as a single PDF document clearly marked with name and position applied for to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for receiving applications is September 22,2023 17:00hrs.