This is a position for a trustworthy person who will work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy.This position entails working with large amounts of numerical data,handling of multiple tasks,with deadlines and providing transparent and complete reports to the senior accountant.The position requires a person with a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices & regulations & possession of strong computer,verbal, & written communication skills.
The accountant payables will be will work closely with other personnel in the process of day to day book keeping.
- Process accounts & outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies & procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions ,including verifying ,classifying, computing ,posting and recording accounts payables data.
- Reconcile the accounts payables ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts payable status monthly.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve suppliers billing issues.
- Full Grade 12 certificate with at least with at least 5 ‘O ‘levels including Mathematics & English
- Bachelor of Accountancy or ACCA II,CIMA II,ZICA II OR equivalent
- At least 3 years relevant experience in a payables function
- Use of sage pastel evolution is an added advantage
WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
State why you feel you are the right person for this job.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com & cc firstname.lastname@example.org