HVAC Sales Engineers Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 14:52 General Nairobi Reference: 1787
Brites Management Services Limited is one of the best leading Recruitment and HR consultancy companies in Nairobi, Kenya. We are registered and incorporated under Companies Act (Cap. 486) and we provide a complete range of HR Solutions. Our sole focus is to simplify the complexities of the HR department and help companies concentrate on the core business as we handle HR tasks more efficiently and accurately. We have diverse staff of seasoned professionals who are passionate about value addition to our clients. We deliver our services in a professional manner offering expertise support that amplifies a company’s potential by having a systematic process to not only offer the best talents but also other performance monitoring services. Over the years, we have acted as a preferred and the best Recruitment and HR Consultancy Company in Kenya, Africa, Middle East and handling assignments from all corners of the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To push sales for HVAC products and conduct site surveys.
- To develop and maintain good relationship with the clients. Accountabilities
- Conduct Site survey and design of air conditioning and ventilation engineering systems for residential and commercial applications.
- Sales and Marketing of air conditioning and mechanical ventilation systems and installation.
- Project management of air conditioning and mechanical ventilation installation.
- Quality and accurate tender application for efficient air conditioning and mechanical ventilation systems.
- Carry out site and installation quality control and audits.
- Market intelligence – to study market and be aware of competitor prices and activities in the market.
- Send weekly and Monthly Sales reports to the Product manager
- Maintain excellent relationships with all key stakeholders – Consultants, Architects and key clients.
- Be aware of all HVAC new upcoming project in market.
- Provide exemplary service to clients and ensure repeat business through client’s satisfaction.
- Work as part of a team and assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you by your Supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum qualification of Diploma in Refrigeration & Air-conditioning or Bsc./BTech/BEng in Mechanical Engineering or any other related field.
- Previous HVAC experience in a sales role in the same industry for at least 1 year .
- Extensive knowledge of HVAC installation principles/practices required.
- Highly motivated, self-starter , able to work with minimum supervision.
- High sense of urgency.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good networking skills Salary:
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023