Human Resources Generalist Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 15:55 General Nairobi Reference: 1843
RA International is Africa’s leading remote site service provider. We offer fully integrated camp services, from the construction of camp facilities to full life support services -including camp catering and camp maintenance services – for clientele operating in remote and challenging environments. With a presence in more than 10 African countries, we are equipped to operate across the continent, and therefore positioned as Africa’s premier provider of camp construction and management services. We focus on providing remote site solutions for those involved in humanitarian operations, and the oil & gas and mining industries. We have successfully executed projects in Afghanistan, Chad, South Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, Somalia and many other countries over the last twelve years. Our customers comprise NGOs, governments, and private enterprises and include the United Nations, World Bank, African Union, 14 European and North American governments, and a number of publicly listed companies. When it comes to handling the many challenges of remote facility management, our company motto says it all. We deliver. Regardless. We don’t let cultural or geographical obstacles get in our way. We just make sure everyone knows what to expect and we plan ahead to mitigate the potential risks. Why not put our knowledge, experience and sheer grit to work for your organization?
The selected candidate must have the following experience and should be able to:
- Prepare and process all types of employee relations documents, including promotions, transfers, salary certificates, contract renewal, and salary adjustments in compliance with approved guidelines and policies.
- Track various service requests of employees and the implementation of the approved decision, including but not limited to probation completion, extended medical leave, and other ad-hoc requests to process these requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure that new personnel is effectively inducted.
- Ensure the creation of an HRMS login for all new joiners.
- Ensure that HRM System is always updated and used effectively.
- Prepare disciplinary letters and handle grievance matters effectively in accordance with company processes.
- Review and process staff action forms. Ensure actions are consistent with the company’s policies and procedures, and the employment contract’s terms and conditions.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all administrative details related to employees’ end of service.
- Responsible for proper documentation of employee files and retrieving them as needed.
- Train employees on ERP-Timesheet to the new joiners of RA, Managing the documentation and training for end users as necessary.
- Responsible for tasks including but not limited to managing and providing HR system support for payroll interfaces and time management systems.
- Coordinate with RA HR/employees and technical teams on HR system issues.
- Will support and rotate in the country of operations during the absence of country HR.
- Bachelor’s Degree in or equivalent required, preferably in Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant HR experience, with at least 1 year spent in the Employee Relations function.
- time management.
- Hands-on experience with HRMS.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to investigate issues and find solutions.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023