HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 11:19 General Gaborone Reference: 1644
BTO invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the positions of:
HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting to the Executive Manager- HR & Admin, the incumbent will
• Implementing Human Resources practices and processes that will
support the business strategy and reinforce the Organisational
culture in all Human Resources areas.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Design and delivery of in-house training and source for external
training providers for the Organisation.
• Develop and manage performance evaluation, structure evaluation,
succession planning, and career tracking initiatives.
• Provide proactive value-added HR initiatives and develop change
• Advise management in all areas of HR and proactively support
them with the use of HR tools and methodologies.
• Research, revise, and implement HR policies and procedures in line
with legislation and Botswana Tourism Organisation requirements.
• Manage HR service processes such as recruitment, job evaluation,
employee wellness, employee and labour relations.
• Implement and manage the Organisation’s remuneration strategy.
• Facilitate divisional and organisational resource planning.
• Degree in Human Resources Management/ Social Sciences or
• Organisational development or training background will be an
• 4 years of generalist HR experience.
- JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
If you meet the above requirements, please apply to: Executive Manager- HR & Admin Botswana Tourism Organisation at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date: Friday, 19th May 2023 Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Botswana