Human Resources Advisor (Learning and Development) Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 15:03 General Lilongwe Reference: 1807
Mary’s Meals is a global movement supported by people from all walks of life and we are focused on one goal that every child receives a nutritious daily meal in a place of éducation. We continue to change the lives ofover 2 million children who today will receive a Mary’s Meals. Mary’s Meals Malawi is out largest school feeding programme, and we work closely with schools and community volunteers who help prepare and serve the nutritious meals every school day.
Marys Meals Malawi is looking to recruit energetic and motivated individuals for the positions of:
Human Resources Advisor (Learning and Development) – Blantyre
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources & People Development, the position will play a key role in driving the L&D strategy across Mary’s Meals as we strive to become a learning organisation. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to work closely with stakeholders at all levels to create, source and coordinate innovative training and development solutions, designed to drive high performance and ultimately allow us to feed more children in a place of education and build capacity within MM Malawi.
- A relevant degree in from a recognisable institution
- At least 3 years’ experience working within a similar Learning and Development environment;
- Current knowledge of effective L&D methods:
- Proven experience in delivering training and in developing L&D policies, practices and systems;
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills;
- Proven experience delivering training within tight budget constraints;
- A creative and innovative approach;
- Experience of delivering training in a not for profit and/or a global organisation;
- Experience of utilising Learning Management Systems (LMS) and -learning platforms; and
- Demonstrable experience or relevant qualification in Coaching and Mentoring.
Mary’s Meals is a value driven organisation, we believe in the innate goodness of people, respect the dignity of every human being and family life and believe in good stewardship of the resources entrusted to us. In line with our values Mary’s Meals is fully committed to a culture of safeguarding. Our selection process therefore includes rigorous background checks to ensure our commitment to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
If you would like to join our global family and would relish the chance to make a difference to the lives of thousands of children across the world, we’d love to hear from you.
Applications stating expected net salary and CV (including contacts for three professional referees) should be e-mailed to email@example.com indicating the position title and applicant’s name in the subject line. All attached files should be saved under the applicant’s name. Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted. Deadline for receipt of applications is Friday 12th May 2023. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For full job description please visit: www.marysmeals.org