Human Resource Assistant Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 15:00 General Nairobi Reference: 1803
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
- Prepare and maintain employment records related to HR activities both statutory and non-statutory such as recruitment, termination, leave, transfers, and promotions.
- Providing support, guidance and counsel to staff at all levels. Ensure open communication channels are maintained at all times.
- Preparation and processing of payroll for employees in the organization on a monthly basis.
- Preparation and processing of monthly statutory/voluntary deductions for payment.
- Address and resolve employees’ correspondence relating to the payroll, that is the P9 Forms, Payslips and updating of statutory/voluntary deductions in a timely manner.
- Collecting daily, weekly, and monthly employee time sheets and calculating employee work hours.
- On a monthly basis receive all payroll amendments including salary changes, overtime payments, allowances, changes to pension contributions, new recruits, bank account changes, promotions etc. from the supervisors and Management.
- Check that monthly payroll amendments have been duly authorized by the Management prior to input into the payroll.
- Provide regular reporting on the performance of assigned roles weekly, monthly and as may be required.
- Assist with other duties in the HR and Payroll function as and when requested to by Management.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as the Company Handbook, Code of Conduct, and Ethics or performance evaluation forms.
- Coordinate the management and maintenance of staff contracts, personnel files, and other employee information.
- Conduct reference and background checks on job applicants.
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, and / or promotion opportunities.
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Develop the appropriate training approaches to facilitate the training as per the recommended industry standards.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- At least 3 years and above of work experience in a busy HR department.
- Prior experience in implementing HR policies and manpower planning.
- Must be well conversant with the Kenyan labour laws and ethical HR practices.
- Must be well conversant with payroll – AREN software.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be accurate and thorough in the work.
- Self-Driven and result Oriented.
- Honest in his/her dealings.
- Candidates within Kwale are encouraged to apply.
- Must be a member of IHRM
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 15 May. 2023