The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) is a professional body for certified public accountants (CPAs) in Kenya. ICPAK is a full member of the International Federation of Accountants and the Pan African Federation of Accounting.
JOB REF: ICPAK/12/2023
- Prepare HR strategy including manpower planning and succession plans.
- Resourcing; co-ordinate and support all aspects of the recruitment and selection process of staff through job description development, recruitment planning, advertising, shortlisting, selection and deployment.
- Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop skills and capabilities of staff; analyze training needs in conjunction with line managers, plan and deliver training
- Prepare annual HR budgets and procurement plans
- Process HR data and payroll entries in a timely manner
- Provide guidance to employees and management in regard to HR policies, practices and relevant employment law.
- Rewards management, compensation and benefits administration
- Implementation of Staff welfare, health and safety programmes
- Enterprise Risk Management; undertake departmental HR audits, protect assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or relevant field with Postgraduate Diploma in HR
- Master’s degree in human resource management or relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications: CHRP certification
- Member of IHRM in good standing
- 5 years working experience with at least 4 years in a similar position.
Key Competencies and Personal attributes
Strong people skills
- Human resource management
- Performance review methods and techniques
- Ability to work independently and effectively use time
- An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedure
Method of Application
Submit your CV, scanned copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and Application letter indicating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 17 May. 2023