HSE MANAGER. Contract JobApr 1st, 2022 at 09:12 Security & Safety Geita 450 views Reference: 13
FABEC INVESTMENT LIMITED,a leading Civil, Telecom engineering and mining service. We are looking for HSE MANAGER.
Duties & Responsibilities: -
1. Ensure that HSE meetings are held, recorded and document controlled
2. Conduct accident investigations when required
3. Assist management with the implementation of the SHE management system
4. Assist in updating the HSE Management system to accommodate changes in legislation and Industry Standards.
5. Ensure HSE document and data control systems are maintained by the responsible persons
6. Promote HSE Awareness
7. Monitor audit findings and recommend corrective and preventative actions
8. Conduct and facilitate risk assessments
9. Issue Nonconformance where required
10. Ensure that all support documentation in respect of the safety program is received on time and in the correct format from all concerned parties
11. Communicate changes in Safety and Environment legislation to Management
· A bachelor’s degree in a health, safety, or environmental field of study or any other related field.
· Minimum 4 years’ practical experience as a HSE Manager developing and implementing HSE programs.
· Lead Auditor according to ISO 19011
· Experience with Safety regulations applicable for HSE
· Experience with management systems compliant to standards OSHA and ISO 14001
· Experience performing Internal workshop/site audits and HSE management system audits
· Knowledgeable of the respective industry recognized standards used in pipeline inspection.
· Commitment to working safely and participating in all HSE programs. Must have the desire to assist the Company in promoting a healthy, incident free workplace.
· Must be able to communicate with management as well as with employees of all levels in the organization to help ensure clear understanding of Company HSE guidelines, rules, policy, and procedures.
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
All interested candidates kindly forward your application to [email protected]. Deadline will be on 11th April 2022.