Head of Talent Acquisition Full-time JobMay 11th, 2023 at 15:07 General Nairobi Reference: 2493
About the Opportunity
- This is a new position for Inkomoko, with the opportunity for developing and implementing strategies to attract, hire, and retain top talent for an organization. The role is essential for the success of an organization, as it involves managing the recruitment and hiring process for all positions within the company, from entry-level to executive-level roles.
Specifically, the position responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing recruitment strategies to attract top talent: This involves working closely with hiring managers and business leaders to identify staffing needs and develop plans to attract and retain top talent.
- Managing employer branding and candidate experience: develop and execute employer branding strategies to attract top talent and ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Managing the recruitment process: Establishing innovative and best practice processes for assessing talent, including screening criteria, interview formats, and analytical and technical tests and assignments. The Head of Talent Acquisition will oversee job postings, screening resumes, conducting interviews, and selecting candidates
- Managing talent acquisition technology and tools: Supervise the utilization of applicant tracking systems, job boards, and other recruitment technologies to streamline the recruitment process and improve efficiency and come up with innovations of new tools in line with our long time strategy
- Building relationships with key stakeholders: to build relationships with internal stakeholders, employment agencies, universities and other external partners to support the recruitment process
- Developing and implementing onboarding and retention strategies: this involves working closely with P&C and department Directors to develop and implement onboarding and retention strategies to ensure that new hires are successfully integrated into the organization and that top talent is retained
- Analyzing recruitment metrics: tracking and analyzing recruitment metrics such as time-to-hire and candidate satisfaction to identify opportunities for improvement and make data-driven decisions
- Team Leadership: Lead, inspire, and develop the talent acquisition team to ensure a collaborative and high-performing team for effective recruitment.
For this role, the successful candidate will have these qualities;
- Good all-around communicator – approachable, warm, honest, transparent, and able to manage up with confidence
- Shows perseverance, personal integrity, is objective, with critical thinking
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Experience handling confidential information with discretion and sensitivity, extreme trustworthiness
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships, influence outcomes, and gain respect as a trusted advisor
- Demonstrable commitment to justice, diversity, equity and inclusion
- A degree in organizational development, HR, or any other relevant experience
- 8+ years of relevant working in talent acquisition & development on a senior level
- Proven success in implementing and executing a recruiting strategy in a scaling Organization
- Experience leading and managing a team of recruiters and/or talent acquisition specialists
- Advanced applied knowledge of the use of technology to enhance the recruitment process
- Proven experience designing complex processes and implementing them for organizational change.
- Willing to travel frequently.
What You’ll Get
This role is inside a high-growth, mission-driven social enterprise. By joining, you’ll access:
- Competitive salary, and potential KPI-based bonus
- Incredible company culture, including deep investment in your learning and growth
- Diverse colleagues and policies that show our commitment to equity and inclusion
- Talented, passionate, and committed team colleagues across the region
- Ability to make a significant social impact to your community
- Generous health insurance, staff savings, parental leave, sabbatical, and more benefits.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 22 May. 2023