Graphic design Internship JobJun 8th, 2022 at 18:37 Other Dar es Salaam 23 views Reference: 82
GRAPHICS DESIGN ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION
Our company is looking to hire graphic design assistant who will be working closely with our marketing team to develop and implement marketing plan and strategies for our brand as successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing.
Graphic design assistants support marketing managers and executives on projects such as developing sales strategies, marketing campaigns, social media campaigns and on collecting and interpreting marketing analytics.
As a graphic design assistant, it is your job to help the lead graphic designer complete all print, online, and electronic media projects. You prepare marketing materials, create print layouts, give creative input, develop logos and images, and design promotional tools
GRAPHIC DESIGN JOBS DUTIES
- Manage internal online marketing portal to equip employees in Tanzania
- Design layouts and edit news, opinion, and art pages including weekend pages on InDesign.
- Key role includes the use of InDesign to assist in the editing of layouts and details within the menu.
- Create and distribute informational and promotional brochures and fliers.
- Provide desktop color separations and color correction of photos for off-set printing using Photoshop.
- Produce: technical drawings, illustrations, animations, PowerPoint presentations and relate graphics for organization.
- Design PowerPoint presentations with sound/video; replace low-resolution images with high-resolution images in presentations and client proposals.
- Design publicity brochures for public library, affiliate children's library and local access TV station using desktop publishing
- Coordinate photography orders with vendors at direction of creative staff and negotiate image license contracts to maximize company profits.
- Establish a SharePoint base system for storage, retrieval, and archiving proposal illustrations and corporate marketing and executive materials.
- Film dance classes, edit footage, and post onto YouTube for marketing and documenting purposes.
- Assist with video creation and production for product tutorial and advertising to post on websites and YouTube.
- Improve viewer response to websites by revamping outdate web pages with better SEO.
- Support institution's brand identity and standards.
- Design responsive graphics for Tridion (CMS).
- Maintain brand identity and ensure all deadlines are meet.
- Provide web design services, hosting and management systems support, as well as CMS.
- Create and maintain calendars for lines of businesses in QuarkXPress with no errors.
- Print design and production for POS advertising as well as all creative copy writing and promotions.
- Drafting layouts for print materials such as brochures, flyers, or business cards using design software like Adobe Illustrator or InDesign
- Reviewing client feedback to make sure it is implemented properly in the design
- Creating graphic designs for websites and social media pages based on client input
- Taking photos or scanning images to use in designs
- Communicating with clients to ensure that they are satisfied with the design process and final product
- Researching trends in the industry or specific fields related to the company’s business to help create new designs that stand out from competitors’ work
- Proofreading text, checking spelling, and performing other minor edits on designs before they go live
- Organizing files and keeping track of revisions, along with other administrative duties such as tracking purchase orders and payments received from clients
Qualifications for graphic design Assistant
- Graphic design or related field preferred
- 1+ years of experience in graphics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus
- Products knowledge
CLOSING DATE 30/06/2022
All applications must be submitted CV and project you have done through [email protected] noting the job title in the subject line of the email.
By working with and supporting a network of local partners, we are able to offer consistent quality services at a great value and trust in order to make impact to Agriculture industry in Tanzania and the whole world market demand.