Fleet Coordinator Full-time JobMay 2nd, 2022 at 10:53 Transportation & Logistics Dodoma 122 views Reference: 41
Wasoko is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services that were previously unavailable. Wasoko aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Senegal, Cote d' Ivoire, Zambia use Wasoko's mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Location: Dodoma, Tanzania.
Role: To primarily focus on customer service, fulfillment and asset care.
- Maintain an up to date record of all the assets assigned, mileage on fueling and service, next inspection and insurance dates and new or spare tyre change dates
- Ensure efficiency in fueling process
- Keep track of vehicles, spare parts inventory usage and records of purchases
- Set up maintenance scheduled by ensuring routine maintenance, servicing and minimal uptime during break downs
- Carryout frequent drivers training on road safety measures, defensive driving, fueling requirements and overall vehicles hygiene
- Carry out weekly and end of month spare parts inventory count or any other parts inventory count as may be deemed necessary by the business
- Manages accident reports and provides details based on RCA.
- Assign vehicles to the drivers
- Make sure vehicles are always ready and available to meet orders by scheduling and monitoring current trends in customer coverage
- Ensure vehicles and drivers comply with government regulations
- At least two years of experience in a logistics role,
- Detail-oriented and good problem-solving skills.
- They should have exceptional analytical abilities and organizational skills.
- They need to be knowledgeable in computer applications.
- Valid driving license (added advantage)
All qualified candidates should share their applications by 7th of May through the link below.
Thousands of retailers across East and West Africa use Wasoko's mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. Were looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.