Field Trade Developer Representatives Githurai, Kariobangi, Athi rivers, Ruaraka, Ngara, Kahawa West, Kasarani, Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 15:39 General Nairobi Reference: 1822
AMPlus International has operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania. The company was incorporated in Kenya in the year 2013. Overtime, we have helped brands defend and increase their market share by coming up and executing innovative client tailor made activities.
- Establish, develop, and consolidate existing business relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Generate orders and follow up to ensure timely delivery and payment
- Ensure the products are well merchandised at the retail level
- Source new opportunities and expand the client base resulting from fieldwork.
- Plan and organize an aggressive personal sales strategy to meet sales targets set.
- Undertake and quickly resolve customer issues and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Keep abreast of competition and best practices for professional growth and assist clients in the most effective way.
- Supply management with oral and written reports.
- Maintain a strong understanding of product inventory and technical specifications to be able to answer specific customer questions.
- Any other duty assigned by the Team Leader
- At least a Diploma in sales or any other related course
- Experience in selling construction materials/products is KEY
- Confident with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive, reliable, honest and sales-oriented person
- Must be in possession of a functional smartphone
- Fit to walk for long distances
- Applicants residing in the target or neighbouring locations as indicated above are encouraged to apply
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 15 May. 2023