Facilities & Projects Assistant Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 16:11 General Nairobi Reference: 1866
The new NCBA has harnessed the power of both NIC and CBA to create a bank that brings together the best of both worlds from cutting edge mobile banking to good old-fashioned relationship management; from scalable business banking to financial services that grow as your business does; from best-in-class choice of products to investment solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Job Purpose Statement
- This role is responsible for supporting the management of the premises facilities and construction projects within the set timelines, budget, standards and organizational policies and procedures.
Ideal Job Specifications
- A Degree in Building/Land Economics, Real Estate, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management or Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Good understanding of the banking industry
- Practical experience in use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- Proven Project & Facilities Management experience
- Experience in Health & Safety matters/ training is an added advantage
Desired work experience:
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 14 May. 2023