Enterprise Architect Full-time JobMay 10th, 2023 at 13:11 General Nairobi Reference: 2249
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited is incorporated in Kenya under the Company Act and is also licensed to do the business of banking under the Banking Act. The Bank was initially registered under the Co-operative Societies Act at the point of founding in 1965. This status was retained up to and until June 27th 2008 when the Bank’s Special General Meeting resolved to incorporate under the Companies Act with a view to complying with the requirements for listing on the Nairobi Stock Exchange (NSE)
The successful jobholder will be expected to:
- Recommend and participate in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long-term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the Enterprise Architecture objectives are consistent with the Banks’s long-term business objectives.
- Gather business requirements through discovery sessions then define, design and develop custom made based on customer needs and continuously work other teams to streamline internal process to improve service delivery then deliver new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements.
- Recommend and participate in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture.
- Recommend and participate in the development of architecture blueprints for related systems.
- Share best practices, lessons learned and constantly update the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and up-coming vendor products and solutions.
- Collaborate with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the Enterprise Architecture. Recommends the most suitable technical architecture and defines the solution at a high level.
- Ensure that the overall ICT architecture is maintained in a coherent manner and that appropriate considerations are made for its security and quality.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to influence functional strategy.
- Utilize high level analytical ability and creativity to analyze complex/new situations, anticipate potential problems and future trends, assess opportunities, impacts and risks while developing and implementing plans and solution deliverables to customer problems.
- Provides guidance to team members (Project managers, Architects, Sales Specialists, and other IT Specialists, among others) in area of new and complex implementation and/or management tools and techniques.
- Ensure architectural documentation relating to current implementations, prototyping, performance testing and providing growth and scalability plans for the system, provide production support as well as design and deployment of advanced collaboration platforms within an Enterprise soft skill.
- Ensure knowledge management, this will involve participating in, and/or being responsible for the creation, harvesting, protection, and reuse Co-operative Bank’s intellectual capital. This will also include actively participating in knowledge sharing activities like communities of practice, forums, conferences and/or other knowledge exchanges.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT, engineering or related discipline.
- Expert knowledge across multiple Platforms, Processes and IT Architecture.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Technology infrastructure design and planning.
- TOGAF certification will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in working with or leading a Service Oriented Architecture integration environment.
- Strong background in understanding organizational resources, priorities, needs and policies, and use of the same in developing IT strategies and solutions.
- Analytical with good project management and team leadership skills.
- Excellent Presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge in the use of notable industry tools.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023
Co-operative Bank of Kenya