DRIVER Full-time JobMay 11th, 2023 at 09:26 General Lilongwe Reference: 2343
The National Economic Empowerment Fund Limited (NEEF) is a government owned Microfinance Institution whose mission is to economically empower ordinary and underserved Malawian (particularly women, youth, and persons with disability) through the provision of quality, affordable and sustainable microfinance services for improved livelihoods.
NEEF is looking for the services of a mature, ambitious, professional Malawi nationals with a passion for result and respect for ethics to fill the vacant position of:
The basic responsibility of the Driver is to provide driving services to all staff members. In addition, the driver will be responsible for the transportation of NEEF’s assets as instructed by his/her supervisor.
He/she will be reporting to the Human Resources and Administration Assistant.
Key Duties and Responsibilities.
- Driving and taking care of NEEF vehicles.
- Recording and maintaining vehicle logbook.
- Taking custody of all vehicle equipment.
- Making sure that thae vehicles are always kept in excellent operational conditions, and that it has all the necessary tools.
- Must monitor and ensure that engine oil, water, brake fluid etc are checked before driving the vehicle.
- Report to the immediate supervisor any accidents involving NEEF’svehicles.
- Always ensure safety and security of passengers and goods.
- Ensure that unauthorized passengers are not carried in NEEF’s vehicles.
- And any other duties that may be assigned by management from time to time.
Qualification and Experience
- Applicants must be a holder of MSCE certificate.
- Must have a valid driving license C1, C, D1, or D and Professional Driving Permit – Category PG.
- Must have a defensive driver’s licence.
- Ability to prioritize work in relation to need and urgency.
- Must have 5 years of work experience in a busy institution.
- Must be of age between 25 and 35 years.
- Chauffeur driving licence will be an added advantage.
- Female drives are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Interested individuals who meet the above requirements should submit their application letters, updated CVs with at least three (3) traceable referees, copy of certificates, and copy of national IDs. The Interested individuals must indicate on the envelopes the post which they are applying for. The closing date of receiving
applications is Thursday, May 25, 2023. The Interested individuals must apply to:
The Human Resources Manager
National Economic Empowerment Fund (NEEF) Limited
P.O. Box 779
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.